apartment for sale nature santa ana
Sold
Listing ID: ID-18942
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
April 24, 2018

Eco project surrounded with nature, great common area

Description

Condominium has more than 20,000 m² of green areas, with trails along the river, becoming an eco-construction because the construction footprint represents 30% of the property, conserving the remaining 70% as green areas. Amenities: Wide entry for easy access, Guard house with 24/7 security. Closed TV circuit for safety, Children’s Park and recreation areas. Located in a very fresh and quiet mountain area. Close to Shopping Centers, Hospitals, and Restaurants, Ranch for parties, 2 Pools.  Apartment is located o the second floor. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, open kitchen, laundry room, living room, terrace. Apartment has nice views.

Condominio cuenta con más de 20,000 m² de zonas verdes, con senderos a la orilla del río, convirtiéndose en una eco-construcción debido a que la huella de construcción representa el 30% de la propiedad, conservando el restante 70% como áreas verdes. Amenidades: Amplia entrada para un acceso fácil , Caseta de guarda con seguridad 24/7 en entrada principal y personal que debe realizar rondas de inspección. Circuito cerrado de TV para mayor seguridad, Parque Infantil y áreas de recreación. Ubicado en una zona boscosa muy fresca y tranquila. Cerca de Centros Comerciales, Hospitales, y Restaurantes. Rancho para fiestas. 2 Piscinas. El apartamento está ubicado en el segundo piso. Tiene 2 dormitorios, 2 baños, cocina abierta, lavadero, sala de estar, terraza. El apartamento tiene lidas vistas.

© 2018 - Elite Properties
Web Design & Web Developed by: Fernie Web Development Costa Rica

Facebook

Get the Facebook Likebox Slider Pro for WordPress