Modern condo with views in Escazu Guachipelin
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Living Area: 209 m² Parking: 2

Modern condo with views in Escazu Guachipelin

Description

Beautiful, modern condo with views in Escazu Guachipelin.

Only few minutes to Muliplaza and highway. Near private schools.

The project for contemporary citizens who want to enjoy nature in the middle of the city. Avant-garde architecture is sensitive to the environment, building are only on 30% of the land and leaving 70% of green park full of trails.
Condominium with swimming pool, tennis, green areas.

Condo is located on the second floor. It is 1 level. Living room, open kitchen, big terrace with amazing views. 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, walk in closet in the master bedroom. TV room, covered terrace with access to green areas.
Constructions: 209 m2
Parking: 2

Maintenance fee: $309

Price: $315,000

Hermoso, moderno condominio con vistas en Escazu Guachipelin.

A pocos minutos de Muliplaza y Ruta 27. Cerca de colegios privados.

El proyecto para ciudadanos contemporáneos que quieren disfrutar de la naturaleza en medio de la ciudad. La arquitectura de vanguardia es sensible al medio ambiente, los edificios solo en el 30% del terreno y dejan el 70% del parque verde lleno de senderos.
Condominio con piscina, tenis, zonas verdes. Seguridad 24/7.

Condominio se encuentra en el segundo piso. Es 1 nivel. Sala de estar, cocina abierta, gran terraza con impresionantes vistas. 2 habitaciones, 2 baños completos, walk in closet en el dormitorio principal. Sala de televisión, terraza cubierta con acceso a zonas verdes.
Construcciones: 209 m2.
Aparcamiento: 2

Precio: $ 315,000